Ubiquiti UniFi Switch 48-port Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP+, 500W PoE Budget, GEN1
Ubiquiti UniFi Switch – 48 Port, 500W
- 48x Gigabit RJ45 ports
- 2x SFP+ ports
- 2x SFP ports
- 1x Serial console port (reserved for future use)
- Non-blocking throughput: 70 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 140 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 104.16 Mpps
- Maximum power consumption: 500W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi® Switch, part of the UniFi line of products
- The UniFi Switch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks.
- The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
- This UniFi Switch model is available with 48 PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure
- By default, the UniFi Switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE
- For 24V passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the UniFi Controller software.
- The UniFi Switch provides fiber connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks
- This UniFi Switch model includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps
- Each 48-port model adds two SFP+ ports for high-capacity uplinks of up to 10 Gbps, so you can directly connect to a high-performance storage server or deploy a long-distance uplink to another switch.